My father says “Everyone knows how to earn money ,but not everyone knows how to spend it”.I took his saying lightly during my initial years of life but as I grew up and saw the big bad world outside,I understood the real meaning of this ordinary looking statement.
We all earn money, some in thousands, others in crores and accordingly we spend it too. 99% of people generally spend this money for their own benefit,but remaining 1% or may be less than that have heart big enough to spend for others or to be precise for a philanthropic purpose.
There was a recent case of such an act by an Indian business tycoon which took all,including me by surprise.
Happily excited by the news I put this piece of news on my facebbok status,unaware that it would turn out to be a good healthy discussion.
Today I am not writing any story or poem or a real life experience.I am sharing below the conversation that followed on facebook in an unedited format.
I would like to hear your views and opinion about the same.
You are most welcome to post your opinion here or the link comment thread