Previously on this blog
- New offer by USPS for club flyers
- Twitter: Connecting people !!!
- Love overtakes friendship
- An Eternal Love story..
- My journey from being AAPtard to being Bhakt
- Loving PC Attributes on the Go With Mobile Applications
- How do you feel when….
- Revolution 2020 : Book Review
- Letters : An integral part of my life !!!
- Crystals of sugar and my Life…..
- Why I prefer India over USA !!!
- Bapu tere desh mein
- An Open letter to Man Mohan Singh
- Delhi's Charismatic girls
Tag Archives: Anushka Manchanda
Ever since #Demonetization was announced on Nov 8th , there has been lot of hue & cry from different sections of the society. People who never bothered about the well being of poor, farmers & the downtrodden have become their … Continue reading
After the historic announcement of #Demonetization on 8th Nov , India witnessed an unprecedented shift in its behavior and attitude towards handling money. Though going cashless was the only option left in wake of less availability of cash in hand, … Continue reading
All those who are close to me and know personally, have been well aware about my political leanings, my thoughts about India, its political system and other ill-will surrounding us. They may disagree with me on various views but … Continue reading
There is nothing rewarding to a human soul than a fresh mind. There might be various means of getting a fresh mood but one of the most inspiring and exciting way is dance & music. And when it comes to … Continue reading
Music is the one thing which sets the tune for me. Especially when I want some energy and excitement in my otherwise boring and dull life. Music is like that cool breeze in the morning which freshens up my mind … Continue reading
The crowd was going crazy over the airport staff. It had been 12 hours stranded at the airport. The weather outside was very rough and all the flights had been cancelled. The Airport authorities were having a very tough time … Continue reading