Previously on this blog
- New offer by USPS for club flyers
- Twitter: Connecting people !!!
- Love overtakes friendship
- An Eternal Love story..
- My journey from being AAPtard to being Bhakt
- Loving PC Attributes on the Go With Mobile Applications
- How do you feel when….
- Revolution 2020 : Book Review
- Letters : An integral part of my life !!!
- Crystals of sugar and my Life…..
- Why I prefer India over USA !!!
- Bapu tere desh mein
- An Open letter to Man Mohan Singh
- Delhi's Charismatic girls
Tag Archives: indiblogger
Ever since #Demonetization was announced on Nov 8th , there has been lot of hue & cry from different sections of the society. People who never bothered about the well being of poor, farmers & the downtrodden have become their … Continue reading
After the historic announcement of #Demonetization on 8th Nov , India witnessed an unprecedented shift in its behavior and attitude towards handling money. Though going cashless was the only option left in wake of less availability of cash in hand, … Continue reading
All those who are close to me and know personally, have been well aware about my political leanings, my thoughts about India, its political system and other ill-will surrounding us. They may disagree with me on various views but … Continue reading
I remember my childhood days when I was so scared of my parents , especially my father.I would not open up so easily in front of him. I would convey my feelings , likes and dislikes to my mother but … Continue reading
With each passing day there is an advancement in technology and one of the evidence is smartphones being used by us which is getting smarter day by day. But it’s not only the features of the phone which fascinates us. … Continue reading
If there is some place where I see innocence in real life it is on a baby’s face. Kids are the most precious gifts of God. They have the cutest of smile and purest of heart. A smile on the … Continue reading