Previously on this blog
- New offer by USPS for club flyers
- Twitter: Connecting people !!!
- Love overtakes friendship
- An Eternal Love story..
- My journey from being AAPtard to being Bhakt
- Loving PC Attributes on the Go With Mobile Applications
- How do you feel when….
- Revolution 2020 : Book Review
- Letters : An integral part of my life !!!
- Crystals of sugar and my Life…..
- Why I prefer India over USA !!!
- Bapu tere desh mein
- An Open letter to Man Mohan Singh
- Delhi's Charismatic girls
Tag Archives: IT
Lost in deep thoughts, I was busy packing my baggage with an expression less face .But I was not at all surprised to see the happiness on the face of my wife. She was all excited ever since I broke … Continue reading
“Arrhhhhh, this pain will kill me“ Nishant blabbered as he entered in home, holding his head. His wife took a sigh of relief to see her husband back to home after almost 36 hours in office. This routine had been … Continue reading
Economic recession gives wonderful opportunity to companies to do cost cutting.This blogpost contains some hilarious measures which companies may take to book profits.Read & Enjoy and also suggest if some more ideas strike your mind. Continue reading
Last evening I had a conversation with my cousin.As we talked casually the topic of discussion reached IT industry. Here we had varied opinions.Myself being a software engineer had my own views whereas herself,being an HR in the same industry … Continue reading