Previously on this blog
- New offer by USPS for club flyers
- Twitter: Connecting people !!!
- Love overtakes friendship
- An Eternal Love story..
- My journey from being AAPtard to being Bhakt
- Loving PC Attributes on the Go With Mobile Applications
- How do you feel when….
- Revolution 2020 : Book Review
- Letters : An integral part of my life !!!
- Crystals of sugar and my Life…..
- Why I prefer India over USA !!!
- Bapu tere desh mein
- An Open letter to Man Mohan Singh
- Delhi's Charismatic girls
Tag Archives: love
There are various moments in life which make you feel sweet,bitter,puts in reminisces,cry,remorse,rejoice or embarassed.Sharing here few of those moments which I could remembered. Continue reading
There is an old saying “whatever happens , happens for Good !!! “
But in real life is it really true ?
Can an event really change your life forever , even if fate chooses to snatch away the most precious thing from your life ?
Here is a story inspired from true life.Read it to believe it Continue reading
There are times in life when a person feels completely lonely. When ghosts of past haunt him. When he feels left out and orphaned in a crowd. The feeling and pain is unbearable. Here is a poem which tries to … Continue reading
Sometimes the biggest shock and backstabbing comes from the person who is most close to you.Sometimes Love overtakes friendship, call it power of love or a curse.But in either of case a heart is broken beyond repair. Continue reading
June 2006 “Hey Raj I wish college would not end , so that I can sit here all the time with my friends and spend the best time of my life so far”said Jhanvi as she sipped the coffee,sitting in … Continue reading