What is Liebster Blog Award?
This accolade is awarded to budding bloggers who have just started this hobby and who’ve earned less than 200 followers. This way, their creativity in writing or in blogging in general will be showcased to the blogging industry, and other bloggers will also get to know them.
It’s a great pleasure receiving this honor for my blog “Direct Dil se..”, from my dear friend Gayatri Soni who blogs at “Exploring Inner self ”- who thinks me a deserving one (Liebster means ‘dearest/favorite’ in German). So, thank you Gayatri for giving this prestigious award.
Here are the details on receiving this award:
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
- Answer the questions that the nominator sets for you, plus create questions for the people you nominated.
- Choose 11 deserving bloggers & link them.
- Go to their blogs & inform them about this.
- No tag backs.
Now, 11 things about me:
- I am a philosophical person who is driven by emotions and love of my near & dear ones.
- Reading and writing are my passion; it makes feel out of this world.
- I love photography and travelling. I can spend hours enjoying them.
- I loving eating and cooking. I try to eat as many varieties of food as I can get.
- I am a thinker, speak less, think more and try to understand others as much as I can.
- I cannot tolerate dishonesty, corruption and harm to others.
- Though sensitive to the feelings of others, I take hard decisions if situation demands it.
- Both my weakness and strength is love. I can make biggest of sacrifices for the people I love.
- I believe in philosophy of KISS – Keep It Simple Silly
- I am a die-hard patriotic and want to help my country progress on all fronts.
- I love to face challenges in life, they have made me what I am today
Answers to the questions asked by my friend, Gayatri:
1. What is your one best & one negative quality?
Compassion for others is my best quality. Sometimes I have high temper , this is what I want to get rid of.
2. Do you live to eat or eat to live?
I am a foodie, but if you see me eating food you will definitely say that I live to eat J
3. Which is the best book you ever read?
Actually there are two- The Monk who Sold his Ferrari & Tuesdays with Morrie. Both of the books changed my life entirely
4. Whom do you love the most?
My mother JJ
5. What do you like/dislike about other people?
I love people when they share their views honestly and I dislike when they lie.
6. Who do you share your secrets with?
My wife Bhawna and my sister
7. What is your best pass-time?
Reading a book or shooting with my camera
8. Do you judge people with their face? Explain.
I never judge a person by his face but I do try to guess about his feelings or what he may be feeling by the expressions on his face. I give enough time to myself to know a person since I firmly believe one should never judge a book by its cover.
9. Have you worn any gemstone?
Yes, it was moonstone, in assumption that it will keep my head cool JJ
10. Do you believe in Astrology & Vaastu-shastra? Reason.
Its partially yes. I look it in reverse direction. I let time to pass and then would read what an astrologer had said about the happenings of the past week to see how much has come true. It’s just for fun purpose would sometimes astrology does make me think harder for the things someone had predicted and it does come true. It may be coincidence but it sometimes your conscience says there is no coincidence.
11.What do you think of me & my blog?
You have been a very sweet friend of mine. I am thankful to TGTown forum where I made debut for blogging and got a friend like you whom I have never met but who has always shared happiness and sorrows alike; just like a close friend does. The reason why I could continue writing is because of friends like you who always encourage me and give me honest feedbacks which keeps me going despite several odds .
You have a great poet in you. I love reading your blog posts. So keep writing and letting me enjoy some of finest piece of fiction.
I would like to nominate the following bloggers for Liebster Blog Award :
I would like to ask these 11 questions to them:
- What is your one best & one negative quality?
- Do you live to eat or eat to live?
- Which is the best book you ever read?
- Whom do you love the most?
- What do you like/dislike about other people?
- Who do you share your secrets with?
- What is your best pass-time?
- Do you judge people with their face? Explain.
- The person whom you miss desperately, why?
- Social-networking in your view
- What do you think of me & my blog?
So before I end I would like to thank Gayatri for nominating me for this award. I would like you all to read her blog who writes on various topics