Previously on this blog
- New offer by USPS for club flyers
- Twitter: Connecting people !!!
- Love overtakes friendship
- An Eternal Love story..
- My journey from being AAPtard to being Bhakt
- Loving PC Attributes on the Go With Mobile Applications
- How do you feel when….
- Revolution 2020 : Book Review
- Letters : An integral part of my life !!!
- Crystals of sugar and my Life…..
- Why I prefer India over USA !!!
- Bapu tere desh mein
- An Open letter to Man Mohan Singh
- Delhi's Charismatic girls
Tag Archives: blogadda
The one thing after reading , writing & travelling which feeds my soul’s appetite is Food. Yes, I am proud to call myself foodie.I love eating & cooking food. I keep exploring food whenever and wherever I have time. Food … Continue reading
The day had finally arrived. I could see the tension and fear on everybody’s face. My phone had been ringing non stop ; my relatives, friends & well wishers were desperate to know the updates. It was a very difficult … Continue reading
The one thing which irritates me to the core is foul odor in home. And the most disturbing part is that there is no single reason for it. There are several reasons for the foul smells : Shoe rack: It’s … Continue reading
Image source : TheFunnyPlanet I have worked and stayed in several countries, met people from different cultures, food , languages etc. but one thing which I heard from almost every foreigner was “Indian’s curry and kitchen have high … Continue reading
The crowd was going crazy over the airport staff. It had been 12 hours stranded at the airport. The weather outside was very rough and all the flights had been cancelled. The Airport authorities were having a very tough time … Continue reading