I had never realized that what started as just fun would lead me to addiction today.
It was chilly winter days of December when I was first introduced to it .
The state of mind and the topsy-turvy life I was going through made me give it a try.
After the very first experience I was on cloud nine and felt so light. Then I gave another and so on.
I also saw and met few other people who too were doing the same and enjoying it.
Man it was such a fun…!!! wowww…!!! My addiction level have reached to such a state today that I don’t think I will be able to give up now rather I don’t want to give up now.
BLOGGING yes the addiction is Blogging…bdw what were your thoughts after reading the first few lines?? huh 😛
Anyways to be true I was never serious about blogging but yes I wanted to write; but what ? Even I was not sure.
I was going through a rough patch of life and wanted to share my weird views, ideas, feelings to someone.
And surprise !!!!….here comes a mail from TGsir about TG Town.
I thought of just giving a try and started. After writing the very first article I felt so lighthearted; the same feeling as I have when I share something with my best friend. Publishing and seeing ones article on the net gives a different feeling altogether.
The comments and replies that follow make it more exciting.
Though starting phase of writing was difficult but as I am moving on I am finding it easier to express myself through words. Reading other’s blog is a wonderful experience and sometimes when argument and counterargument which follows just
reminds me of my group of friends with whom I do it quite frequently.
This forum provides different and excellent ideas from so many people.
Also TG town has helped me make new friends whom I am looking to meet sometime in future.
Hello TG sir!!! I hope its time to have a TG Town blogger’s meet 😛
I am a contented soul today who is utilizing his time constructively for his hobby.
But I would like to cite the reasons why I call blogging as an addiction
1) Every morning when I wake up, first thing I do before even brushing my teeth, is logging into my system to check TG town forum for comments, replies and new articles.
2) In office whenever I get a chance I try to log and check for any new comments or replies to the comments.
3) I try to catch the thoughts which keep on flying in mind and note it somewhere to include in my posts.
4) While talking with friends at least once I mention about this hobby of mine and insist them to start too.
5) Even after going to bed for sleep I keep thinking about the article I read.
6) Any new toons or pic in the mail is more than a mere forward. It is a nascent idea for my next post.
7) Even simple happenings around me like people talking, playing, nature, traffic seem to be a subject of my next post. (I have become more observant now)
8) I tell people to call me after 5 min or hold the call when I am in middle of writing my new post.
9) I keep fantasizing about writing a novel of mine.
10) My most frequently visited page is TG Town instead of orkut, facebook,twitter or cricinfo.
Along with personal satisfaction Blogging is helping in my professional life too where are I more expressive, articulate and more confident.
It may be because of expressing my thoughts in written form and the lot of reading I do which is adding up to my knowledge repository.
Had I known this hobby will change my life in such a manner I would have fallen for this addiction way ago.
Are you also having the same symptoms of this addiction as I do??
Would love to hear from you.