Do you ever get close to your monthly mobile data limit? If you find yourself exceeding your limits, you could face expensive fees. Follow these tips when browsing on Dolphin Browser to help save some of that precious data when youre away from Wi-Fi.
1. If you find that youve been a bit quick to hit the download button on sites, you can help regulate your usage by limiting downloads to Wi-Fi. To do so, go to Dolphin Settings > General > Data > Downloads > Download files on Wi-Fi only.
2. When you visit websites with a lot of images, such as news sites, loading those images can eat up a lot of data. Dolphin Browser gives you the option to only load images when youre on a Wi-Fi network, though, so rest easy! To enable the option, go to Dolphin Settings > Advanced > Web content > Load images > Show in Wi-Fi.
3. Finally, you can also opt to display no images at all when you browse. You can enable No Image mode in these 2 ways:
1) Go to Dolphin Settings > Advanced > Web content > Load images > Always off
2) Swipe from right to left on the screen to access the right side bar. Then, tap on the No Image icon (in the Control Panel) to turn off images
Dolphin Browser lets you customize your options to fit your browsing habits, whether you want to download on Wi-Fi only, load images on Wi-Fi only, or see no images at all.
Download Dolphin Browser today for Android and get browsing!